Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PINK HOBO HOSTS "The Art of Yo Gabba Gabba" Show

Below is some of the art work that I have submitted to the exhibit. They are from the two "Yo Gabba Gabba" shorts I worked on: "Forest Pan" & "Princess and the Dragon". If you would like to watch the shorts, please visit the animation section of my website MEGAN BRAIN.COM.


Blogger Matt Hunter Ross said...

amazing stuff, once again! though, really like the herring and the braids. very cool.

5:43 PM  
Blogger La Donna Welter said...

Love the work! : )

6:27 PM  
Blogger Fulanita said...

Megan this is awesome stuff! I wish I could go to this show and check out your stuff live!

12:25 AM  
Blogger arthur said...

it looks amazing, as usual!
especially the blue bird, and the church/castle.

i wish i could go to this exhibition, too bad i live in the Netherlands



2:18 AM  
Blogger Megan Brain said...

Hey Arthur,
Where do you live in the Netherlands? Ik sprek Nederlands ...en klein beetje.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Arthur Gorissen said...

I live Hilversum, a town/city near Amsterdam. I attend school there, School of Arts, I am a second year Animation Student.

How comes that you speek Dutch?



12:38 PM  
Blogger Megan Brain said...

I lived in a small village called Markelo voor een jaar. This was back in my high school years when I was 17. Best of luck to you in animation school. There is going to be a cool animation festival in Amsterdam September 17th -20th 2009. here is the link for submission. I don't have anything to send in. They might have a student category. You should check it out.


3:39 PM  
Blogger Arthur Gorissen said...


i will check it out, but i think my work isn't good enough for Festivals yet.


12:52 AM  
Blogger smac said...

Love your work. very beautiful. cant' wait for more.

3:52 PM  
Blogger ALMSMcQ said...

Of all the gin joints!
I will be in MN at the end of July, so I'm putting this on my to-do list!

10:04 PM  
Blogger lorelay bove said...

wow looks beautiful and incredible!

1:16 PM  
Blogger 兩津 said...


6:23 AM  
Blogger Edward Ernest said...

Awesome stuff here.I am working my way into the animation buisness. I was wondering if you can check out my blog when you have a chance and comment on my work.

6:29 AM  
Blogger the slyndicates said...

so beautifuulll!!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Steve and Izzy said...

So whimsical! I ♥ it.


8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home